Sunday, February 07, 2010

Play Date Cafe No 15



I love this week's Play Date Cafe challenge colours! and the image of the feathers is lovely - where can we get feathers on a roll in the UK? Anybody?
Anyway, one of the reasons I love these colours is that they can be either subtle or bright, depending on your mood, or a combination I guess!
I normally stamp stuff, but this time I used some images by Mary Engelbert to decorate a very small tag book - I was looking for something else and found this little pad of images that I had forgotten I had. They remind me of my favourite artist when I was a child - Mabel Lucie Atwell (though Mabel's little girls were never so stroppy as this lot!)

(Edit - photos changed for ones that are more in focus!)(I hope)




I don't know where I got the tag book, it's chipboard and about atc size. The paints were mostly match pots to start, overlaid with Distress Crackles, Precious Metal paints and Ferro, and the bits and pieces are from my embellishments drawer (yes I'm so sad, I have a whole drawer!)
Hope you like it!

10 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Chris....StUnNiNg! That's what comes to mind...and just so you know, I have not seen feathers on a roll where I live here in The US!

haha : )

Anne Jagger said...

Love how you've used the colours Chris, it's great. x

scrapperjulia said...

This is fabulous, Chris! Beautiful tags!

veronica said...

love this Chris - the images are great , I can think of several people who would appreciate them

Sarah Anderson said...

Fab tags Chris...love 'em :)

PetraB said...

I absolutely love what you've done

Michele said...

Gorgeous tags - love them!

Anne Jagger said...

Congratulations Chris!!!!!!

Sarah Anderson said...

See, I KNEW those tags were fabulous ;) Congratulations on another truly deserved win :)

Lynn said...

I just love your tags..Spectacular colours..Lynn:)



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com