Saturday, August 16, 2008

Artylicious Competition entry











This is a booklet I made, which I think is appropriate as an entry for Glenda's competition. The photos show the cover, the back and front covers and all the pages laid out in order before being assembled. The front cover is decorated with a stampbord panel, stamped with a recent Graphicus guild Limited Edition stamp, and four tiny tiles made with mountboard and glazed with Crystal Laquer. The pages are made from lots of different papers, mulberry, parchment, handmade and papyrus. Many are torn and the edges inked, then stamped in various ways with the Wild Meadow set. The overall size is 4 inches square.

5 comments:

veronica said...

lovely book - like you I adore the wild meadow stamps. You are doing much better witht he blog layout than I am!

Phree said...

What a great book. Love your stampbord cover page, so vibrant.

chris f said...

Thanks Phree! That's why I love Stampbord so much.

Neet said...

Love your work - you must have got a lot of pleasure from creating. Thanks for sharing.
Neet

ella parry said...

This is lovely!!!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com