Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another Artylicious Comp entry!

I don't know whether we can enter the Stampbord Challenge more than once!! If we can, here is another attempt, this time a card. As well as Stampbord, I have been playing with my new Cuttlebug. The Stampbord has been coloured with pumpkin & mustard Stazon, then stamped with a Filigree Fusion stamp and clear embossed before being sprayed with black lustre paint. It is mounted on a piece of gunmetal mirri, then on a Black Magic core'dinations board which is black with a gold or mustard core and has been embossed with the paisley cuttlebug folder and sanded. This in turn is mounted on a backing paper from Filigree Fusion, with the same design as that stamped on the stampbord, then the bottom piece is gunmetal mirri again with a cuttlebug-embossed corner. The ribbons and stampbord have been decorated with a few stick-on jewels for a bit of bling. Hope you like it!

5 comments:

Helen said...

Love the colours on this piece.
Helen

Anonymous said...

Yes, I didn't restrict the number of entries, so I'll put this one on as well. Love the unusual colour combination, but I am a big fan of ochre yellow colours anyway.

Glenda

stamp and scrape said...

I love the movement in this piece - the eye is drawn across the card.
Ros

Anonymous said...

Love this piece - the colours and the composition.

Neet

Lavender Rose said...

Hi Chris, hope you remember me from Paddy's shop earlier today! I thought I would leave you a message under this particular post as I was admiring your lovely stampbord card but am off now to have a look at your other creations, Denise



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com