Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Workshops, May 2009





Here are some of the industrious crafters who came along to my workshops last week, you can see Rita's left eye, Freda and Paddy, Sarah A, Brenda's hands, Sarah C and Moira - apologies to those of you whose photos came out too blurred or who were not there when I took them (Jackie, Lynn and Chris). I think we all enjoyed ourselves, I certainly did, and everyone did some lovely work. Particular thanks to the Thursday group for sharing my birthday and singing to me so beautifully! But thanks to all of you for coming along and being so willing to have a go. There were lots of lovely moments including Brenda shrinking plastic for the first time ever - shrieks of excitement, and a new addiction I feel!

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com