Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Metal Magic

Well as promised here is a write up on one of the workshops I have been to in the last few weeks. This is an accordion book I made at a Sue Roddis Workshop at Paddy's Stamping Place. It was probably one of the best I've been to, the technique gives amazing results. There were about 5 of us there on the day, and we were all delighted with the end result. Sue has repeated the workshop, and is repeating it again in the New Year at Paddy's. The best example is on Sue's own blog, but here is mine. Both sides are decorated as you can see. We used Cuttlebug embossing folders and Elusive Images Stamps. The inks used were Stazon. We got very messy - great! Not great photos though I hope you can see what is going on

1 comment:

Lavender Rose said...

Oh it's gorgeous, love the colours and I am a bird fan so particularly like the images!



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com