Monday, April 04, 2011

P S


By the way - I should have said - obviously this blog is not a shop but I intend to try and set up an Etsy shop or similar fairly soon, if I can work it out! has anyone tried it? Can you let me know how it went? Meanwhile all the jewellery is for sale and other stuff can be commissioned so if anyone is interested, please get in touch or put them in touch...

On another subject, I have finally finished some artwork I promised someone ages ago - sometimes I can get stuff done immediately and sometimes there's just no inspiration ... So Lou, if you read this, the journal pages are finally on their way! Perhaps because I have transferred my obsessiveness to jewellery, I am finding far more inspiration there - perhaps I should try to transfer jewellery design to papercraft, now there's a thought. Off to ponder on that one ...

No comments:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com